The Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary Snapshot
We venture through incredible unspoiled cities and countryside in our Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary tour. Prague and Český Krumlov, the lively squares of Krakow, Renaissance mansions, Wawel Royal Castle, Gothic churches, delectable Polish and Hungarian cuisine, heavenly wines, the Danube, serene river villages, the magic of Budapest.
Tour Dates: May 23 – June 6, 2022
Tour Price: Coming Soon!
Tour price includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston or New York; depart to Prague, return from Budapest*
- Airport transfers
- 13 nights in elegant, boutique style hotels: Prague (3); Český Krumlov (2); Brno (1); Kraków (2); Eger (2); Budapest (3)
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 8 multi-course dinners
- Full-time tour leader
- Transportation in comfortable mini-coach or mini-van
- Highlights include: UNESCO World Heritage Sites –the town of Telc, the salt mines at Wieliczka, the caves of Aggtelek Karst & Slovak Karst and the Tokaj Wine Region
- Cooking class in Prague, Czech Republic
- Private tours by local expert guides in Prague, Krakow, Auschwitz, Eger, and Budapest
- Winery tour and tasting in Hungarian wine region of Eger
- All tour guides, museum and monument entrance fees
- All tips and taxes
Czech Republic, Poland & Hungary Itinerary
Depart the US, flying overnight to Prague.
Days 1-3, Prague: You have 3 days to discover the magic of this fascinating city. See the famous sights, explore hidden secrets, and take a Czech cooking class.
Days 4-5, Český Krumlov: This adorable village on the Vltava River is like a miniature Prague. Explore quaint medieval streets and a beautiful castle. Optional raft ride down a waterfall.
Day 6, Brno: Stop in the UNESCO town of Telč to tour the magnificent Telč Chateau. Arrive at historic Brno, and explore this Czech city with its 13th-century castle. Stay in a luxury hotel in the old center.
Days 7-8, Kraków: Spend 2 days and nights in Poland, exploring the vibrant city of Kraków. Excursion to Auschwitz concentration camp. Visit the famous salt mines.
Days 9-10, Eger: Drive south into Hungary, stopping at the UNESCO caves of Aggtelek Karst. Stay 2 nights in the lovely wine town of Eger. Explore the town; enjoy a wine tasting lunch and gourmet dinner.
Days 11-13, Budapest: Spend 3 days in this magnificent capital city on the banks of the Danube River. Explore Vorosmarty Square, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Castle district, Matthias Church, the Fishermen’s Bastion, Central Market Hall. Shop for paprika, dine on the best local goulash, hear amazing violinists.
Day 14: Depart for Budapest Airport for the flight home.